News

British boy, 3, ‘abducted’ from holiday hotspot as police fear he’s now in Russia

Police have launched a major operation to find a 3-year-old British boy who it is feared has been abducted by his Russian mum

The disappearance of a three-year-old British boy in Marbella is now being treated as a suspected case of child abduction

The disappearance of a three-year-old British boy in Marbella is now being treated as a suspected case of child abduction (Image: SOLARPIX.COM)

A massive police operation is under way to find a British boy who it is feared has been abducted by his Russian mum.

The 3-year-old’s British dad sounded the alarm by reporting him missing to police in Marbella. An urgent search for the boy, named only as Oliver P, and his mum was ongoing last night as detectives confirmed they were treating the case as “parental abduction.”

Spain’s Ministry of Interior published a picture of little Oliver yesterday, saying he had been born on November 3 2021 and was last seen in Marbella on July 4. It described the youngster in an appeal as having grey eyes, blonde hair, being 85 centimetres tall and weighing 15kg

A police spokesman confirmed today the youngster and his father were British and the mother is Russian.He said: “We are treating this as a parental abduction.

“We believe the mother has left Spain and has taken the boy to her homeland which is Russia.”

A well-placed source said: “The mum and dad are separated and there was a court order preventing the mother from taking this boy out of Spain.

Puerto Banus in marina in Marbella is visited by celebrities millions of British and international tourists .

Puerto Banus in marina in Marbella is visited by celebrities millions of British and international tourists . (Image: SOLARPIX.COM)

“They are all based here on the Costa del Sol.” It was not immediately clear today if a court has issued an international arrest warrant for the unnamed mum.

Although the last time the boy’s dad is believed to have had news of his son was on July 4, one local report today said he only went to police on August 7.

It was not immediately clear this afternoon what the child’s custody situation is. The Ministry of Interior appeal, put out by the country’s National Missing Persons Centre which comes under the ministry’s remit and is the centralised body for the coordination of the missing persons system used by law enforcement agencies, says: “Oliver disappeared on July 4 2025.

“His date of birth is November 3 2021. He was three when he disappeared

“The place he disappeared from is Marbella in the province of Malaga. He has grey eyes, blonde hair, stands 85 centimetres tall and weighs 15kg.”

A spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, asked for more information, said “The investigation is a Spanish National Police investigation. You need to contact them.”

LEAVE A RESPONSE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *